To be a leader recognized worldwide for the solutions and discoveries generated through the application of science focused on arthropod and nematode biology.
To improve the quality of life for the state, nation and the world by advancing scientific knowledge through the development and application of arthropod/ nematode science.
- Strive to be pace setting in everything we do
- Encourage the highest standards of ethics and citizenship
- Operate in an open, objective, and inclusive environment
- A community of scholars committed to excellence and teamwork
- Promote the synergism that comes from interdisciplinary interactions
- Value our human capital
- Embrace and promote increased diversity
- Adopt emerging information and other technologies as tools - not final solutions
- Resolve to actively disseminate our knowledge to people of all ages
Department of Entomology
901 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: (765) 494-4554
The Main office for the department is located in Room 127 of SMTH Hall.
For Graduate Information please see Entomology Graduate Program Information .