Jun 24, 2019
About the Program
Students participating in the Transfer Single Articulation Pathways (TSAP) program must complete the Associate of Science (TSAP) Degree, and be admitted to Purdue University’s School of Management to earn the Bachelor of Science Degree in Management.
The first 60 hours of the TSAP program must be completed at either Ivy Tech Community College or Vincennes University.
- Brief Calculus II (MA 202 at Ivy Tech or MA 116 at Vincennes) is not part of the TSAP required course work, but is part of the Management Admissions Index (MAI). Admission to upper division in the Krannert School of Management requires completion of Calculus II.
- Students must earn a C- or greater in individual MAI courses and maintain an average GPA of 3.0 or greater across all MAI courses listed below.
See General Management, BS for more information.
120 Credits Required
MAI Courses Identified by Institution
Ivy Tech courses:
- Brief Calculus I (MA 201)
- Brief Calculus II (MA 202)
- English Composition (ENG 111)
- Financial Accounting (ACCT 101)
- Principles of Microeconomics (ECON 202)
- Brief Calculus I (MATH 115)
- Brief Calculus II (MATH 116)
- English Composition (ENGL 101)
- Financial Accounting (ACCT 201)
- Principles of Microeconomics (ECON 201)
Purdue West Lafayette Equivalent courses:
- Applied Calculus I (MA 16010)
- Applied Calculus II (MA 16020)
- First Year English Composition (ENG 106)
- Introductory Accounting (MGMT 20000)
- Microeconomics (ECON 25100)
Upon completion of the courses above and being admitted to Purdue University’s School of Management, students must complete the following plan of study to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree in Management.
Purdue University Program Courses (60 credits)
Professional Elective (6 credits)
International Elective (3 credits)
At least 60 of the 120 total credits needed for the degree. See your advisor for more information about courses that are transferable to meet this requirement.
- Graduation Index Requirements: Graduation Index: 2.0 Minimum
- Major (MGMT, ECON, OBHR) Index: 2.0 Minimum
The student is ultimately responsible for knowing and completing all degree requirements.
The myPurduePlan powered by DegreeWorks is the knowledge source for specific requirements and completion.