Management majors mean business. They effectively lead, coordinate and communicate innovative solutions in all aspects of an organization from operations to human resources. They are adaptable leaders with strong roots in analytics, complemented by solid communication skills that help them compete in the business world.
A multi-functional approach to coursework allows you to discover different business areas at the same time like finance, strategy, law and organizational behavior. You’ll refine your critical thinking, communication and analytical skills as you explore these different aspects of business. Students can add concentration areas to focus on specific interests.
Graduate pursue many different job opportunities. Some begin in corporate management rotational programs, as account executives or as project managers. You will find Krannert management graduates in companies like Boeing, General Motors, Amazon.com, and Target Corporation.
About the Economics Program
Welcome to Purdue University’s Department of Economics. The Department, located in the Krannert School of Management, has a long tradition of excellence in research and teaching. Economics faculty members are leaders in their respective fields. The Economics Department offers both undergraduate and graduate degree programs. For undergraduates students, the Department offers two Baccalaureate degrees, a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Economics through the Management School and a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree through the College of Liberal Arts. We also offer an Economics Honors Program and a Minor in Economics. For more information on these undergraduate programs, please follow the links under Programs below.
The Krannert School of Management
Krannert Building, Third Floor
The Webster Undergraduate Programs Suite
403 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 49707
403 W. State Street
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-2056
Phone: Advising Office (765) 494-4343
Fax: (765) 494-9658
For Graduate Information please see Management Graduate Program Information .
- Accounting, BS
- Economics Honors, BS
- Economics, BS
- Finance, BS
- Industrial Management/Analytical Consulting, BSIM
- Industrial Management/Computer Science, BSIM
- Industrial Management/Economics Honors, BSIM
- Industrial Management/Economics, BSIM
- Industrial Management/Engineering, BSIM
- Industrial Management/Financial Engineering, BSIM
- Industrial Management/Management Information Systems, BSIM
- Industrial Management/Manufacturing and Service Operations, BSIM
- Industrial Management/Operations & Supply Chain Management, BSIM
- Industrial Management/Quantitative Methods, BSIM
- Industrial Management/Science, BSIM
- Industrial Management/Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, BSIM
- Management, BS
- Marketing, BS
- Strategy and Organizational Management, BS
- Supply Chain, Information and Analytics, BS