Mar 31, 2023
About the Program
With a major in organizational leadership, you will focus on leadership and innovation to develop skills as a leader for national and global technology enterprises. The broad curricula will help you learn how to lead in a variety of scenarios, from innovative technology organizations to global teams and organizational change. You will also take courses to understand how policies and law affect technology innovation and influence global technology and organizational leadership.
Organizational Leadership Website
Organizational Leadership Major Change (CODO) Requirements
120 Credits Required
Department/Program Major Courses (54 credits)
Other Departmental Courses (57 Credits)
University Core Requirements
For a complete listing of University Core Course Selectives, visit the Provost’s Website.
- Human Cultures: Behavioral/Social Science (BSS)
- Human Cultures: Humanities (HUM)
- Information Literacy (IL)
- Oral Communication (OC)
- Quantitative Reasoning (QR)
- Science #1 (SCI)
- Science #2 (SCI)
- Science, Technology, and Society (STS)
- Written Communication (WC)
For current pre-requisites for courses, click here.
- 2.0 Graduation GPA required for Bachelor of Science degree.
- 32 credits of upper division courses (30000 level or higher) must be taken at Purdue University, West Lafayette.
- ANY COURSE TAKEN AT PURDUE CAN BE ATTEMPTED NO MORE THAN THREE TIMES (INCLUSIVE OF W, WF, I AND IF).
The ♦ course is considered critical.
In alignment with the Degree Map Guidance for Indiana’s Public Colleges and Universities, published by the Commission for Higher Education (pursuant to HEA 1348-2013), a Critical Course is identified as “one that a student must be able to pass to persist and succeed in a particular major. Students who want to be nurses, for example, should know that they are expected to be proficient in courses like biology in order to be successful. These would be identified by the institutions for each degree program”.
The student is ultimately responsible for knowing and completing all degree requirements.
The myPurduePlan powered by DegreeWorks is the knowledge source for specific requirements and completion.