Feb 25, 2024
The CM minor will expose students in other disciplines to more in-depth construction management principles to better prepare individuals seeking employment in one of the many related professions in the built environment. This minor will help to create basic understanding of daily construction operations at the project and corporate levels.
Requirements for the Minor (16 credits)
Required Courses (16 credits)
- All CM courses require a C- or higher.
- CGT 16400 or CGT 26200 or an approved equivalent course is a pre-requsite to CM 20000 and CM 25000.
- Course registration will be controlled by the School of Construction Management.
- Some CM minor courses may require an override from a CM advisor.
- Most CM core courses are only open to CM majors.
- All Non-CM majors can enroll in CM 10000, although this course is not required for the minor.
- All CM minor courses must be taken for a grade on the Purdue University, West Lafayette Campus.
- Students are not allowed to take more than 21 credits of CM coursework while enrolled in the CM minor.
- Space in CM courses is not guaranteed.
- Space in some CM courses might not be available until open enrollment.
- Successful completion of the CM Minor does not guarantee admissions into the PICM-BS program.
- Students are subject to dismissal from this minor if they receive a failing grade in any CM course.
The student is ultimately responsible for knowing and completing all degree requirements.
The myPurduePlan powered by DegreeWorks is the knowledge source for specific requirements and completion.