Jul 02, 2022
2017-2018 University Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
Supply Chain Management Technology, BS
About the Program
Virtually all corporations are dependent upon their supply chains to manage the flow of goods, services and information to help customers. You will study the entire supply chain enterprise yet have the flexibility to select courses for your chosen career path. The top ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software in the industry, SAP ERP, is embedded throughout the curriculum. The latest technology and software is also used to help graduates become career-ready.
Supply Chain Management Technology Website
120 Credits Required
Department/Program Major Courses (75 credits)
Required Department Courses (27 credits)
Required Major Courses (48 credits)
Internship Experience - Credit Hours: 0.0
Globalization Experience - Credit Hours: 0.0
- Complete Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) Pre and Post Tests
- Complete Beliefs, Events, and Values Inventory (BEVI) Pre and Post Tests
- Complete an Intercultural Knowledge and Effectiveness (IKE) component
- Complete TLI-approved Global Course, Faculty-Led Study Abroad, International Internship, or International Capstone/Collaborative Project
Other Departmental Requirements (36 credits)
Other Departmental Courses (9 credits)
Selectives (27 credits)
- Behavioral/Social Science Selective (satisfies BSS for univ core) - Credit Hours: 3.00
- Humanities Selective (satisfies HUM for univ core) - Credit Hours: 3.00
- Lab Science Selective (satisfies SCI for univ core) - Credit Hours: 3.00
- Science Selective (satisfies SCI for univ core) - Credit Hours: 3.00
- Oral Communication Selective (satisfies OC for univ core) - Credit Hours: 3.00
- Written Communication Selective (satisfies WC for univ core) - Credit Hours: 3.00
- Mathematics/Statistics Selective - Credit Hours: 3.00
- History of Science & Technology Selective - Credit Hours: 3.00
- Advanced Communication Selective - Credit Hours: 3.00
Electives (9 credits)
Free Electives - Credit Hours: 9.0
University Core Requirements
For current pre-requisites for courses, click here.
Select here for additional lists.
Oral Communication Selectives
Written Communication Selectives
History of Science & Technology Selectives
Advanced Communication Selectives
Any Purdue Polytechnic or Engineering (ENGR) course not already required on the plan of study.
2.0 Graduation GPA required for Bachelor of Science degree.
32 credits of upper division courses (30000 level or higher) must be taken at Purdue University, West Lafayette.
ANY COURSE TAKEN AT PURDUE CAN BE ATTEMPTED NO MORE THAN THREE TIMES (INCLUSIVE OF W, WF, I AND IF).
The ♦ course is considered critical. A Critical Course is one that a student must be able to pass to persist and succeed in a particular major.
The student is ultimately responsible for knowing and completing all degree requirements.
The myPurduePlan powered by DegreeWorks is the knowledge source for specific requirements and completion.