Please note the submission date is not the effective date. Your request cannot be processed until all required actions from campus partners are complete. This may affect your refund and/or if your request is canceled for not meeting the university established deadlines.
All required actions must be completed by 11:59 PM EST on said deadline day
Information on refunds from the University may be found at the following website: https://www.purdue.edu/treasurer/finance/bursar-office/tuition/refund-and-withdrawals/
Students withdrawing from ALL course assignments after classes have begun should go to myPurdue, Registration tab, and look for Withdraw Information.
The revision/refund dates on this calendar apply to courses that exactly fit the time frames listed. Courses offered outside of these time frames have their own deadlines (2-week courses, etc.). Additional information for these courses can be found by viewing the Short Course Drop/Add Refund Dates here: https://www.purdue.edu/registrar/calendars/index.html
- 16 Weeks / Full term: August 21 - December 16 (79 days)
- 1st 8 Weeks: August 21 - October 17 (39 days)
- 2nd 8 Weeks: October 18 - December 16 (40 days)
- No Classes: September 4 (Labor Day)
- No Classes: October 9-10 (Fall Break)
- No Classes: November 22-25 (Thanksgiving Break)