Oct 02, 2022
About the Program
With a major in organizational leadership, you will focus on leadership and innovation to develop skills as a leader for national and global technology enterprises. The broad curricula will help you learn how to lead in a variety of scenarios, from innovative technology organizations to global teams and organizational change. You will also take courses to understand how policies and law affect technology innovation and influence global technology and organizational leadership.
Organizational Leadership Website
120 Credits Required
Department/Program Major Courses (75 credits)
Required Department Courses (27 credits)
Required Major Courses (48 credits)
Other Departmental Courses (36 Credits)
University Core Requirements
- Human Cultures Humanities
- Human Cultures Behavioral/Social Science
- Information Literacy
- Science #1
- Science #2
- Science, Technology, and Society
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Quantitative Reasoning
For a complete listing of course selectives, visit the Provost’s Website.
For current pre-requisites for courses, click here.
- 2.0 Graduation GPA required for Bachelor of Science degree.
- 32 credits of upper division courses (30000 level or higher) must be taken at Purdue University, West Lafayette.
- ANY COURSE TAKEN AT PURDUE CAN BE ATTEMPTED NO MORE THAN THREE TIMES (INCLUSIVE OF W, WF, I AND IF).
The ♦ course is considered critical. A Critical Course is one that a student must be able to pass to persist and succeed in a particular major.
The student is ultimately responsible for knowing and completing all degree requirements.
The myPurduePlan powered by DegreeWorks is the knowledge source for specific requirements and completion.