General Education Requirements (18 credits)
- General Education I (Human Cultures: Behavioral/Social Sciences) - Credit Hours: 3.00 (satisfies Human Cultures: Behavioral/Social Science for core)
- General Education II (Human Cultures: Humanities) - Credit Hours: 3.00 (satisfies Human Cultures: Humanities for core)
- General Education III (Science, Technology & Society) - Credit Hours: 1.00-3.00 (satisfies Science, Technology, & Society for core)
- General Education IV - Credit Hours: 3.00-5.00
- General Education V (Upper level) - Credit Hours: 3.00
- General Education VI (Upper level) - Credit Hours: 3.00
- General Education IV = complete any course from the approved subjects below provided the course is open to students in the offering department and the student qualifies to take the course.
- General Education V and VI (Upper level) = complete courses from the approved subjects below at the 30000+level courses or courses with required pre-requisite in the same department.
Approved subjects in College of Liberal Arts, School of Management, and/or Honors College include:
AAS, AD, AGEC, AMST, ANTH, ARAB, ASAM, ASL, CHNS, CLCS, CMPL, COM, CSR, DANC, ECON, EDPS, ENGL, ENTR, FLL/LC, FR, FS, GER, GREK, HDFS, HEBR, HIST, HONR, IDIS, ITAL, JWST, JPNS, LALS, LATN, LING, MARS, MGMT, MUS, OBHR, PHIL, POL, PSY, PTGS, REL, RUSS, SLHS, SOC, SPAN, THTR, TLI, WGSS and NUTR 30300 -link to course
For a complete listing of course options for the Behavioral Social Science Selective, Humanities Selective, and Science, Technology & Society Selective, please visit the Provosts website.