The minor requires 2 lower-division core courses on financial and managerial accounting, 2 upper-division intermediate financial accounting courses, and 1 upper-division elective based on students’ interest.
1. All courses within minors require a C- or higher
2. If you are pursuing any Krannert major, minor or concentration pass/no pass is not an option
3. Enrollment in all MGMT, ECON & OBHR courses and the ACCT minor is subject to space availability
4. Pre-requisites should be checked on MyPurdue
5. Transfer credit for courses that are a direct match will be accepted for the minor or concentration. Undistributed transfer credit (i.e. MGMT 2XXXX) will not be accepted. To see how courses from other institutions transfer to Purdue use Purdue’s Transfer Credit Courses Equivalence Guide https://selfservice.mypurdue.purdue.edu/prod/bzwtxcrd.p_select_info.
6. Krannert Students: All MGMT & ECON & OBHR 300 level or higher courses require upper division status
7. Krannert Students only 1 course may be shared between any major, minor or concentration)